Garry Conn

Website Design by Garry Conn

I am not the best website designer on the planet. I am probably not even the best website designer in my own neighborhood. However, what I am truly an expert in is with CSS, HTML, MySQL, PHP and SEO. My design styles are not flashy. They are not something I would call extraordinary. I simply have a very unique flavor that combines simplicity, excellent coding and search engine optimization.

Yes, there are literally thousands of web designers who are better than me. In fact, you should stop reading this page and click "BACK" on your web browser right now. You don't need me. Hire the other guy. He will only charge you a few thousand dollars. Plus as a bonus, he will make sure that your website becomes the best kept secret on the Internet. In other words -- no one will be able to find it.

Flashy designs just are not my thing. I am more focused on web traffic, search engine optimization, lead conversions and generating income. Aren't you? If not, then again, please click "BACK" on your browser and give your money to one of the other guys. If so, then continue reading, eventually hire me and then spend maybe between $20 to $200 dollars on a design.

Here's What I Do...

I design clean, practical and simple websites that are optimized for search engines. My designs are custom coded and crafted for ultimate search optimization. Majority of my time is spent with these focuses in mind.

My design services also include search engine submission services. I make sure websites are successfully listed and ranked in Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask.com. All the other companies that say that they'll get you listed into hundreds of different search engines are not telling you the truth.

For starters, nothing else matters other than Google. Yahoo, Bing and Ask matter also, but not as much as Google. Typically Google provides around 80% of the total website traffic. The other 20% are shared between Bing, Ask and Yahoo. All the other "hundreds" of search engines don't matter.

In Most All Cases My Design Services Include...

Some of My Previous Design Work

Take a look at the screen shots below of some of my previous work. Some are my own sites, while others are actual customers. You can also click on the pictures to visit each site.

How To Make Money Online

How To Make Money Online

Clarksville Computers, LLC.

Computer Repair Clarksville TN

Clarksville Home Inspection

Home Inspector Clarksville TN

How Much Money Will This Cost!!!

Let's not pretend that the world doesn't evolve around money. IT DOES! Anyone who says differently is a liar. How much will this cost? How much will you charge me!!! Okay... We both know that there are two things clear:

  1. You wouldn't stop me from designing your website for free.
  2. I wouldn't stop you from giving me all of your money!

So with that out of the way, I'll tell you this: My prices are affordable, fair and forumlated to provide me with a level of compensation that makes me happy to provide you with quality work and makes you happy to reward me for my services. Here's a few pricing examples: